|Season N/A, Episode N/A, N/A Overall|
|Issue Finished||Not Started|
|Written by||Dan Valle|
|Previous||The Story of My Life (chronologically)|
|Next||My Fate's Near (chronologically)|
The Competition is an out-of-series issue of Dan's 6th Grade Adventures.
- Some of the jocks are based on the game, Bully.
- This is similar to The SG Games held in the issue Sidekick!?.
- Although The SG Games had twelve contestants, three rounds, and three finalists, this competition has a proper sixteen contestants, four rounds, and two finalists.
- This competition was hinted in both The Story of My Life and My Fate's Near.
- In the last panel of The Story of My Life, Colin says "I know what will cheer you up."
- In the first few panels of My Fate's Near, everyone is hurt and upset but a few, which could hint the competition was physical, similar to The SG Games.